Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Mike where did Bubbles move too and how big is it please ....colleen
Hi Colleen and the big yin

Bubbles is in Calangute by the side of the market from Candolim to Calangute roundabout turn down high street and go past Elisha electrical shop and there is a small road just before the ICICI bank on the left and they are just at the bottom of that road' it is slightly bigger than their old place but not much. They have an outside area at the rear where they have put a dart board.

Did you see my other post has been blocked, i have written to Luci and Fiona and told them what the other members think of her action let's wait and see the reply. :offtop

Take care and see you soon

Let me know the dates when you are over and where you are staying and we will arrange a m..t if we are allowed to remain friends.

You don't have to tell me where you will be meeting on 17th March !!!!.

Mike :offtop
:cry :cry For the love of me I dont see the big deal with the forum members wanting to arrange meet ups I really cant see why we cant do as we did last year and have a thread for who is going and on what date in each of the months ..that way you can see who is where and when and meet new people from the forum thats what I think anyway dont even know if I can say this (if not luci feel free to take it off )but we will be there for 3 weeks from the 20th of november our hotel is in Candolim if anyone wants to P/M us we would love to meet each and every one of you I for one love the meet ups .... colleen
Am I missing something here? There's a sticky at the top of the forum for meet ups :que

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=121273&start=40
We are in Candolim for 3 weeks from 22nd November, stayed in same hotel as Colleen last year and still didnt manage to meet up - although I did have a little guess who is Colleen competition to myself lol.
Was nice to meet you last November Mike, and looking forward to seeing you again. We are back in private apartment this year close to Kingfisher Villa, send us a pm with details. Shivers sounds a nice place and imagine its not too far from our apartment.
Hi Colleen and Roxey

We are looking forward to meeting you all again this season and hopefully other members if this stupidity is stopped, thanks for your support.

See you soon

Mike
Why is it stupidity when we have a sticky for meet ups? Sorry but you've still lost me here?
Mike
I am at a loss here. I've answered you already by pm and on the forum. I think this thread is just misleading folks into thinking there are no meets when there are a potential for 50+. At present there is a thread on meets where members are being asked if they want one or two meets a week. The locations are also being discussed. I answered your query on that thread and also invited your input. Perhaps you missed it?

I have explained on a previous post
[quote
but I just dont think we want to do things like this all the time and have all different dates floating about the place. If thats the case its probably better arranged with interested parties by PM.

An excellent point from Gemma. The original two meetings were okd by HT (as per the T&Cs of this site) but really the forum was in danger last season of being taken over by various meet threads(which had not be okd by HT first). We then had follow up threads asking what happened to everyone who said they would go. As pointed out on this thread as well, things happen on holiday and you dont always want to be beholden to dates. I'm happy to have a thread for set meets as per usual but would ask that any further meets are arranged by pm please. Once days and locations are sorted I'll lock this and start up a new thread with days and locations in the heading- or first post

On a further note- the actual agreed meets suffered as other meets had been arranged. Everyone is of course free to arrange further meets by pm if for some reason they don't want to make the twice weekly arranged meets. :) Why not get involved with them- 2 meetings a week is surely enough? In the meantime, as someone out in Goa at the present you might have suggestions for a suitable place or places, which preferably does not focus on food so that they welcome the HT crowd.

with a potential of 50+ meets during the season hopefully anyone who wants to attend will manage at least one. I'm going to lock this as I have answered now and also, I do think that members who read the first few posts are being misled. Also, obviously we do have a thread already for discussion.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.