France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
If anyone would like to post a review for the Newport Bay Hotel, please do so HERE.

Thanks.

Pippy :D
We stayed in an ordinary room and it didn't have a fridge. That was a fe years ago though.

luci :wave
hi, when do you need this info by as im going to the newport bay in 4 weeks so can report a recent review/answer questions then. from what ive been lead to believe the normal rooms do not have fridges but a mini-bar that you pay for. the very recent brochure certainly doesn't mention fridges. we have paid for a lake-side view.
hi, when do you need this info by as im going to the newport bay in 4 weeks so can report a recent review/answer questions then. from what ive been lead to believe the normal rooms do not have fridges but a mini-bar that you pay for. the very recent brochure certainly doesn't mention fridges. we have paid for a lake-side view

We are going on wednesday so i'll let you know what the score is.

I am half of the belief that the seqoia lodge had ice buckets that you could fill from ice dispensers in the corridors, but i could be getting confused with the US.
hope you have a fab time there and please write an honest review when you get back. we're going with a four year old, what about you? its my little girl's fourth birthday there when we go so we are very excited. look forward to hearing all about your trip.
hope you have a fab time there and please write an honest review when you get back. we're going with a four year old, what about you? its my little girl's fourth birthday there when we go so we are very excited. look forward to hearing all about your trip.

Ours is 2 at the minute but will be 3 in a couple of weeks time.
We've been to DLP 3 times before, all at Seqouia Lodge but only once with the little one when she was six months old.

It isn't Florida, but its still good especially considering the travelling time.

I will post an honest report when we get back.
We had 2 rooms (got upgraded to an Admiral room after the 1st night) and both had a mini bar which we could use as a fridge eg it wasn't an auto charge one, more like a fridge that had stuff in but wasn't full. The first one in the ordinary room was open for us on arrival but the second one in the admiral room i had to leave a credit card number for and get it opened by reception.
I've now added a review and also replied to you Ruthbean but am not sure if the reply has gone through or not as my pc crashed when i sent it.

You can read that review HERE.

Pippy :D
no i didnt get the private message you sent me.
I've sent another, hopefully it will get through and answer your questions.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.