Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Gozomark

Thanks for all the ideas we will definitely alter our itenerary in July. Is the Mgarr the Mgarr Harbour? We tend to get off the ferry and zoom through!!

If it is the other Mgarr down the steep hill I will give it a miss as I was soooo frightened when we went down there. I had my eyes shut most of the time and when we got down to the bottom I wouldn't get out of the car!!!!

Thanks again for your help.
Hi mandyc

its a pleasure - yes, its the harbour in Gozo - there is an Mgarr in Malta as well - never been there - perhaps that is the other one.
Hi again

just realised what you were talking about - yes Mgarr ix Xini is at the bottom of a steep hill. Its well worth it for the food and view, and if you think that roads bad, I could tell you about far worse than that - atleast there are passing places, so you don't need to reverse up the hill !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.