Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
There are far too many good restaurant to list in Icmeler, evryone has their own favourites. From your comments it sounds like the Loveboat or the Wayside may be what you are looking for.

Try the search facility on here as there are several topic items discussing Icmeler restaurants.

Also try the Icmeler forum on http://www.icmeleronline.com for some great info on Icmeler where to go what to see, good restaurants etc

Enjoy your hols, I am back to Icmeler in just 11 days time for a couple of relaxing weeks

Stewart
Hi billiwizz, Here are my recommendations - Old Famous Kitchen, Wayside, Moonlight, House of the Rising Sun, Lighthouse, Captain Bullshit, Waterfall and 3 Bells(try the Yam Yam Chicken). There is a Discussion running on Icmeler, the last post of which was on Feb 8th.

Les
Had a meal at Harrys restaurant in April this year

Fillet steak melted in your mouth :love2
GM 06
had loads of meals at harry's , steaks brilliant the nan breads are massive.

bluepeterno1
We stayed in the Devamli last October HB and had the pleasure of eating in the Loveboat resturant which is under the hotel.We fully intended to try somewhere else but the food was so good we ate here every night.
the love boat fits your requirments ,but you can not eat there everynight, try venice on the canal,good selection and quality. plenty other restaraunts you will not have a bad meal at most of them
i found the resturant in the elif hotel last year very good
but i no this year they have new chef and for light snacks last year we used what now is called the dream,
Thanks everyone looking forward to staying in turkey and sampling the great food that people are reccomending,see you in the sunshine !!
hi just returned from marmaris this morning.we ate at the venice in iclmer twice lovely food and good value .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.