Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Most hotels offer you the chance to keep on your room at a price and at a time they say you must leave it, Many hotels provide shower room for customers also, Note the price is always between £10 and £20 What hotel are you booking?
We don't keep our room on. We pack a change of clothing & a couple of towels on the top of the case. We then ask for a shower room , in order to wash & change later. We go out for a meal as normal, & then just chill in the reception area until the bus picks us up. If we paid to keep the room longer we would only use it for showering anyway.
[We go out for a meal as normal]

Do you mean we can eat at the restaurant after midday? Hmm ... :think not sure..
Are you at your hotel on all inclusive basis? If so, you'd need to check when your all inclusive status is withdrawn on your day of departure.

I've never kept a room on late on my last day either - as has been said, we go out to the pool or the beach for the day as usual, then use the hotel shower room to freshen up, change, then out for a leisurely meal, then back to the hotel to pick up our luggage and wait for the transfer bus.

Elaine
What hotel are you booking!
I cant see any hotel charging £45 for that, Perhaps the poster ment to say 45 lira which is £20, A number of hotels now in Turkey arent even that for a week.
Thanks for the info. It was really helpfull.
Normally check out time is when all meals etc finish - so you would have to venture out into the resort. Even if you paid for the extra time for the room, your food would not be included.
Do a search on google for this hotel and book it for 1 day problem solved if you find it.
How about going somewhere on the last day? A boat trip, etc?
[Even if you paid for the extra time for the room, your food would not be included]

What a nice surprise! :really
I seen it advertised for 69 dollars £41 per day and that would be on All inclusive also.
We booked our room for a late checkout at Didim Beach and it costs £40 per room We were AI and food and drinks were inclusive until departure weather or not we kept the room. :tup

When we were in Egypt the AI finished at noon prompt .

So it depends on which Hotel you choose.

Susan
redsusan56 wrote:
We booked our room for a late checkout at Didim Beach and it costs £40 per room We were AI and food and drinks were inclusive until departure weather or not we kept the room. :tup

When we were in Egypt the AI finished at noon prompt .

So it depends on which Hotel you choose.

Susan

And the way to avoid paying that inflated price was to look on the net for the price for one night for one person, which is below.
http://www.lowcostholidays.com/turkey/turkey/altinkum/didim-beach-hotel.htm?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=[didim%20beach]&utm_campaign=Turkey%20Hotels
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.