Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
sorry to hear of your terrible ending to your holiday & I hope your wfe has a full & speedy recovery .

It sounds to me that you have came into contact with a jobsworth at you holiday insurance company who has followed the rules to the letter not taking into account the fact that a husband & children are being asked too leave the boss in a strange country where she speaks no Turkish alone in a situation that is alien to her & the whole family .

But common sence prevailed & all has come good in the end ....I think it was more an insurance nightmare than a Turkish one :)

We are going to Turkey tomorrow for the first time ....but have experienced something similar in Bulgaria 4 yrs ago but only as an onlooker but I took pictures that eventually lead to compensation getting paid to the welsh lady involved after slipping on wet tiles.

all the best Stevie
bshnyh,

Welcome onboard :tup
Sorry to hear of your troubles, I hope your wife makes a speedy recovery. We've got a long thread regarding hosptitals in Marmaris and dealing with insurance companies that you may be interested in:
hubby rushed to marmaris hospital, anyone had dealing there

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.