Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Nude Beach
9 Posts
Don`t know if there is now but, there wasn`t when we were there four years ago. Not that we would have used it if there was. ;)
If I get reply you will want to know. Sorry I was just wanting to know because I have been to loads of places and never known Turkey to have this kind off beach. Just a topic that came up at work and I am gong to Turkey within 2 weeks so I am the test dumey lol :que >>>>
I lived in Bodrum until 2 years ago and there has never been a nudist beach there, I am certain there isn't one now. I don't think it would be allowed. I used to go to the beach at Ortakent and it is where a lot of Turkish people go with their familes.
Hi weemaz.
Might have been interested in nudist beach 20 years ago, but not any more. :rofl
Don't suppose you could check where, in relation to bars and restaurants the Yilmaz Hotel is while you're there, could you. We go in 4 weeks and can't seem to find much info about the place.

Thanks. Snapper
Hi Snapper will check out for if we can. Will let you know when we get back. :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.