Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
oasis village
11 Posts
Feedback in reviews HERE :wink:

Pippy :D
we are being moved here from the oasis tamarindo. i was just wondering if anyone could confirm that this hotel has twin room apartments. we have been informed that they have the rooms they just dont advertise them. can anyone confirm this.. :?: :?:
well after getting no repy to my post we have called the hotel direct. They do not have 2 bedroom apts.. looks like we'll be being moved again. how can a thomas cook tell us they have 2 bedroom apts when they dont. there as much use a chocolate fire guard...
Hi

We are flying out from Glasgow on the 1st july for 2 weeks :sun2 .2 adults and 2 children age 7 and 13.Would be great to hear from any one who has been in the last year , as our holiday last year was so dissapointing :( that we said we would never go all inclusive again, but we got this holiday for a great price.
You'll find a few reviews HERE for starters :)
hi guys,anyone been to the pasis village over the xmas holidays,we are going this year and just want an idea of how it is,xmas meal,entertainment etc,thanks for any help you can give,h
We visited in October and had a great time.
We have 2 boys 14 and 10.
The pool was too cold to swim in then but then again we had very poor weather and it never really got hot enough to swim or go to the beach (really unusual for this time of year)
The hotel itself was great, very clean with large bedrooms.
My hubby loved the AI San Miguel beer and we thought the food was quite good.
The hotel is in a good position with plenty to do.
Enjoy your stay..
We are looking into booking here for next year,how was your holiday?also, was there air conditioning in the rooms.
no aircon,i know that for sure,we are going at xmas so it wont be an issue for us,but if you are going up to october i would imagine it would get very hot without aircon
We went easter of 07,weather started of windy went nice after couple days, came home with good suntan,we went all inclusive no air con but we didn't really need it we thought the complex was very nice,only complaint was evening entertaiment worse we had ever seen but other reviews at different times of the yr say diffrerent,got the boat over to Lazarote that was nice ,few bars to go into in the evening with acts on if you fancy a stroll, waterpark nx to complex that had limited hours due to time of yr get in touch if you have anymore question i will try to help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.