Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
chris

they are dreadful arent they, the last one on trip advisor is also bad, i cant make up my mind so going to ask for a refund and if thats possible then i wont be stuck to first choice, there is a new hotel in morocco called royal palms so not sure whether to risk that lol its £300 more but its a worry it wont be as bad as this is now

karen
Good Luck. Let us know how you get on.
they have let me cancel this today without any charges due to lots of changes that were made after i booked, quite relieved now after all the recent bad reviews, just got to decide where to go now
Hi Karen - thats really good news. I feel a little sad that you have had to cancel your holiday but pleased that first choice has allowed you to do so. Ok then - back to square one :D :D

lyn
We are still going and looking forward to it. Weather looks hot, hot, hot at the moment. 4 more sleeps. Yipppeee
:lol: hi, does anyone know if these hotels are the same:
occidental caribbean village
occidental allergro
occidental tamlett
occidental mander
these are all in agadir?
i have seen various pictures and they all look the same, :!:
HELP :?
i know the tamlett and occidental caribbean village are 2 hotels on the same complex sharing facitilies not sure about the others, but its been getting quite a few bad reports recently so read up before booking
Thanks ellie meg but we go 8 weeks on Friday, they do not seem bad :cry: in the low season hopefully, i have spoken to First choice prior to leaving. so fingers crossed :roll:
Hi, yes the hotels you listed are all the same one but have just changed their names slightly over the last few years. The Occidental Allegro Caribbean Village and the Tamelett are 2 separate hotels on the same complex and do share the same facilities as ellie_meg said. We went in July and had a great time. Hope you have a good holiday :wave
Just got back today. :( . It is now known as the hotel agador, as we discovered when we arrived. Will write a proper reveiw when i am not so tired. Had a fab time.
I have been to this hotel a total of 3 times now & very nearly moved out there to live after being offered a job there.
I love this place - its absolutely fantastic - I have had the best holidays here! ... I went to Greece in October All Inc 4* and I was so disappointed after the fab time I had in a 3* All Inc in Morocco!!!
The rooms are basic yes - but for gods sake people your only sleeping & changing in them!
The food was fine - as I said Ive been there 3 times & never had an upset stomach & neither have my friends!
I want to go again but feel I should discover other places before returning! Although I'll always compare my holidays to this place!
Hi Meesh!!

I agree with you too about this place, its brilliant!! Just come back after my third visit this year too!!

If any one has any worries about the caribbean Village Agadir hopefully i can put you mind at rest, it suits all and has so much going on!!

Had no problems on each stay with upset stomachs and ate the salads, local dishes and even had ice in my drinks!!

Yes the rooms are basic but there cleaned daily and are spacious (except the wardrobes, only downfall!).

Im jelous of anyone going but im sure il be back there early next year!! :lol:
i cancled my holiday for this hotel because of the bad reports and booked for egyypt the coral sea resort thought it looked gorgeous and it is i love it !!xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.