Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
with hisaronu just up the mountain that has plentyof night life with the bars restaurants and night clubs,lots of youngester have great times here as well as a few senior men and women
Hi Laura

In my opinion i'd go for staying in Hisaronu and go down to Olu when you want to,there's more to do at night in Hisaronu as far as restaurants and bars go,you will find that it is cheaper to stay in Hisaronu and what you save will pay for your dolmuses down to Olu.

Thats what we found when we went this year.

Basil.
i agree with you basil but i did not want to sound as if i was touting :shock:
My daughter is a couple of years younger than you and she has stayed in both. She loves both resorts, Olu for the scenery and Hisaronu for the night life. Depends what you want from a holiday. If you want to be near the beach, go for Olu, but if you want to be close to the clubs and pubs go for Hisaronu. The resorts are only 5 mins dolmus ride away, so which ever you choose you will be a winner!

8)
thanks for your replies, i'm gonna have a go at pricing some hotels up tomorrow :)
Hi Laura,

My boyfriend and myself went to Olu Deniz last summer (we're both early 20s) and we found it pretty much perfect for what we were after. Nightlife isn't over the top, but there are plenty of choices! One thing we did notice is whilst it can get very busy early-late evening, it tends to calm down a lot by 1am ish. There are a few bars open after that, but only handful

There's some really lovely restaurants in Olu Deniz, and some lovely bars too - we went up to Hisaronu a couple of times when we wanted a really big night and that suited us fine! Glad we chose to stay in Olu though, in my opinion it's a much nicer resort, and I'd much rather be near enough a beach not to have to get transport to it (like you would be in Hisaronu)

So long as you're not wanting 6am nights every night, then it'd be a good choice :)

Have fun!
it does sound perfect. we won't be out til the early hours every night so that isn't a problem.

this is the fave destination at the mo, bfs just had some bad news about redundancy at work so don't know if we're going to get anywhere :(
Come to Hisaronu..As holiday and night life or activities you will %100 enjoy..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.