Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Ephesus and Pamukkale are quite a distance from Olu Deniz but you can get a trip to both, it is a 2 day trip with a stay in turkish 3* hotel with indoor swimming pool, where you have dinner and breakfast, they had turkish belly dancing as entertainment, we went into the village and had a few drinks in a local restuarant. Be aware though that drinks can be expensive at the hotel, compared to the Olu area.

You get picked up about 6am and on route they stop for breakfast, lunch as well on the trip we took from Ovacik on both days. You get back about 10/11pm the next day.
This trip did include a visit to a carpet centre as well as cleopatras bath, close to Pammukkale.

The trip is worth doing but you do spend a lot of time on the coach, not really for the younger children, but still get time on the guided tour of Ephesus to see the city.

You can also go on a 1 day trip, but I am not sure if they go to both places and how 'cattle-herded you might be.

Have a good time and take some water with you.
Ephesus is west of Kusadasi on the aegean coast.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.