Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
hi....cant comment on the paphos flights....but did fly manchester to athens last november....would fly with them again.....remember being comfortable ....slept most of the flight
thanks for that tweetie pie - i have booked now (flightline website was playing up) the actual flight is with thomas cook (TCX136K) but all done now.

thanks
hi briggsy.....youve just brought back a thought ....dont know if its just my memory playing tricks ....but I thought I had more legroom with olympic than thomas cook....felt less closed in....flew with thomascook in august.....am going to go ask dazbo if Im right ...tweetie

ps....have a good trip
We booked for August just gone with Olympic (to Larnaca) but our flight was Monarch, so asking about Olympic flights doesn't seem to be really relevant as they get the best flights they can for the price etc !

We had no complaints, and would certainly do it again..

Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.