Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
if its just the return part of your flight that has been changed and the tour operator are laying on transport upto glasgow then sadly they are still fulfilling their contract with you. not the greatest experience, i complained to bitterly to friends when my return flight landed at teesside not newcastle one year and thats only 45 mins up the road not the few hours your facing.

If however both flights are from manchester then it is a major change and you could therefore seek compensation as defined in the booking conditions and accept the change or cancel.

hope that helps, good luck whatever you do
Hi Colin,

I think that whatever way they are doing it, it is a significant change that enables you to cancel and get a full refund under the Package Holiday Regulations. Possibly plus compensation, depending on how much notice you have been given.

Peter
Peters right - this would be classed as a major change and you should be able to cancel. When do you fly as they should give you 56 days notice to any major change?
Hi Thank you for all the help Olympic have gave me a full refund. colin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.