have never experienced such a nightmare as I have with this company. I have experienced the following problems:

1. I booked a hotel which was supposed to be all inclusive. I then look on another website which stated this hotel did not offer all inclusive. This took a week to sort out after constant calling.

2. You are advised to go to the manage your own booking as it is 'quicker and easier' according to the lady on the hold music. Well not sure about anyone else but half the time you cannot log into this as an error message keeps coming up.

3. I booked airport check-in but was sent email saying i would have to check in online. I called about this but told us thats all I could do. I mentioned how I had paid more money and was told that there was nothing else they could do. I then put a complaint in and got an email back saying we could check in at the airport. You then go on the Ryanair website which tells you cannot check in at the airport. Confused?

4. My friends booked with Travel Republic the same hotel as us. They were informed on sunday 6th Sep (20 days before holiday) that the reserved hotel was closing offereing alternative or refund. As I received nothing I emailed OTB. My friends on the monday called Travel Republic and were offered alternative straight away and a refund. I called OTB on the tuesday and was told I would need to wait 48 hrs to see if I could be allocated the same place. In this time allocation is going down and prices up. Im still waiting for this to be sorted. I then said that would it be easier to get a refund? Well what you then have to do is send them an email requesting this (even though this wasnt my error and Travel Republic do not require thsi)...even more hassle so I said no, i'll give them every opportunity.

5. Just to add the disater I have had, I called up chasing my new accommodation (only 2 weeks before I go) and got transferred. I was waiting 55 mins to get through. I was pretty annoyed so on another line called OTB main no as on the website. I got through to a guy and expressed that I was annoyed at waiting for 60 mins. He offered a freephone no but no apology or expressed no understanding. The response was well sir, you should have sent and eamil or gone on the website. After turning round and saying 'you really dont care about what your customers think do you?' The response was 'well for customers with an attitude like your s we dont want your custom either'! I laughed as was in shock and he laughed back and hung up! This has been lodged as a complaint but again you cannot do this over the phone as OTB insist you put it in writing, even more hassle.

I would like to point out that I have had several decent reps try and help but from my experience they are a rarity and teh way OTB do business is more the problem. Judge for yourself and the results of google and OTB complaints whether you feel confident in booking with them.