Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi dangermouse, have they told you what the extra £60 is for. I'm wondering whether you paid a 'low deposit' when you booked? If so, you're required to pay the balance of the deposit if you cancel within a certain timescale. Cancelation charges should be set out in their Ts and Cs and you have to pay more of a percentage of the total cost, the closer you get to the holiday.

Good Luck with the IVF :tup you must be excited and nervous at the same time. I hope everything works out for you.
Hi there
thanks so much for replying..

Thats what I was trying to call them for but you jut dont get anywhere... really hope I dont get charged having not even spokent to them...

so wish Id read the reviews before we booked.. it was my friend who called them 1st & had no trouble getting hold of them..

suppose we will just have to pay the £60 & put it down to experience..

Thanks for the well wishes.. I am a number of things all rolled into one! nervous, scared, excited, obsessed! its a rollercoaster before already & we've only been to consultation!

x
to avoid the premium rate Try the 0161 or freephone number here dangermouse http://www.saynoto0870.com/companysearch.php

I've linked to the "on the beach "page but if this reverts back to the main index there are several numbers available from the seach box
Yep it did . Try this and select "search for alternative number " http://www.saynoto0870.com/
Forget the telephone. If you wish to cancel you will have to do it in writing. NOT email. Write to them ASAP and tell them you are cancelling the holiday. If you wish to tell them why is up to you. Send the letter Recorded Delivery. You can also track this to prove they have received it.
As far as cancellation charges are concerned you entered into a contract when you booked the holiday. The T&Cs will state what cancellation charges apply. You are legally liable for them.

fwh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.