Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Re: Onur Air ..
760 Posts
klm1,

OHY3150 is operated by an Airbus A321-200.

Darren
Anyone know what type of aircraft is operating 23/7/08 cwl/dlm onur air. Flight times still not confirmed?
Cheers :que :que

Deb
hi the flight today from cardiff to dalaman arrived an hour late so take off via edinburugh was delayed by nearky 2 hours dazbo have you got any idea why this happened hope its a one off as i go 8th july
lovelyturkey

Just flown with Onurair from Man to Antalya (OHY817/8)

No problems at all. 45 mins late out and 25 mins late back.

Plane was a big Airbus 3-3-3 seat lay out. Allocated seats and quick check-in at Antalya

No entertainment on board so a little boring but make your own fun!!
I'm flying from Gatwick 10th September OHY564

any idea which aircraft that is
ola,

OHY564 isn't showing on the system. However, it'll be an Airbus A321-200 or the larger A300B4-605R.

Darren
dazbo do you know what happened to the cardiff /dalaman via edinbiurgh flight today
nuttynet / d.m.jones-gammon ,

Sorry, I missed your earlier post. I've had connection issues (again!). I don't know why there was a delay. It's just Onur Air, punctuality isn't one of their strong points. TC-OAK (A321-200) operated todays flight from CWL-EDI-DLM (OHY2764) and was logged in Scottish airspace at 1134z.

Darren
Hi all,

I too have read some negative feedback on onur and it has made me panic, my hubby hates flying but i havnt told him about any of the feedback I have read, im just keeping my fingers crossed all will be ok.

We are flying out on the 14th July OHY699 Gatwick to Dalaman and returning 28th July OHY698 Dalamn to Gatwick.

Any ideas what type of plane this will be?

Hubby is a large build bloke and have read on some reviews that the planes are rather cramped and no leg room and flying with our 3 young children :really

I should be looking forward to our first ever holiday away as a family but im starting to dread it :(

Appreciate any feedback

Many thanks
Mel.
bbaby,

It'll be an Airbus A321-200 or the larger A300B4-605R.

Darren
i had never heard of them until i went to turkey, and, so not knowing what/who they were i tried to find out.

this person on TA put the right wind up me, saying their safety record...................i though OMG.
no, i am cancelling, i am not going, panick.

then i read, it was something to do with other countries not letting use their airspace for some reason and no because of safety, ie. bad planes, safety in air, or crashes.........
so releived to the point i still went ahead with holiday.

:D but, can say. better than some of the BIG british airline companies, food was ok, much what you can expect on aircraft unless you are going premium or 1st class,, staff were A1, safety was paramount, and made sure idiots didnt leave mobiles on.
sure i had plenty of wine...............
read a book with my own music tunned in, and cant say i could complain.

flew again with back to turkey 5 months later.

so in my experience, if i could use them to go to other destinations, instead of "the other" british companies. i would
Thanks nemo,

How long ago was this?

You have given me a little calm,

Thankyou
hi

yep went in mid may and flew there and back, and september 2007.

and the safety thing according to other half that looked in to it was paper work health and safety issues when in other countries not UK!!! not anything sinister otherwise gatwick wouldnt let them use it!!!

dont worry...............
you will be fine.

just get there really early to check in ask for exit seats for hubby and you should have plenty of room
bbaby

the problem with some of the other holiday forums is they attract negative post by nature of their name or set up, many are no longer independent like ourselves, here you get what you see HOLIDAY TRUTHS, with the added bonus of several aircrew and resident [if i can call them that] aviation experts,If you read back through the pages of this thread you will see that yes some have had reservations like yourself, but over all you get what you pay for, a cheap no frills flight to the airport of your choice in turkey, if not always on time always safely arriving

wiz
hiya flight from cardiff to dalaman via edingborugh was once again delayed today looks like its going to be like this for the near future,why do they do this.
hiya flight from cardiff to dalaman via edingborugh was once again delayed today looks like its going to be like this for the near future,why do they do this

You need to raise this issue with your tour operator, which i believe is holidays4u?
The tour operator would have requested this routing as they are the ones selling seats on the flight. Onur Air only operate the flight on their behalf and fit in the schedule requests accordingly.
Hi

Just a quick question, it says that you are allowed 20kg luggage (15kg hold and 5kg hand) my hold luggage weighs about 17kg and my hand luggage around 3kg, is this ok as it still weighs 20kg.

Thanks.
when i booked it said 20kl i didnt think this meant 15 hold and 5 hand luggage
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.