Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Re: Onur Air ..
760 Posts
Hi nuttynet ... the stop at Edinburgh is most likely to pick up more passengers, in which case you would remain on board. Any import/export restrictions on foodstuffs are not really an airline issue. You would be best consulting the DEFRA and HMRC websites for info on imports/exports of foodstuffs to/from the UK, and an equivalent Turkish site regarding imports/exports there. Perhaps someone in the Turkey forum may be able to advise you on that.

David :wave
Thanks Darren,

I'll get the flight number when he makes an appearance from his bedroom later.
yes but we stocked up with eats at the terminal and used my portable dvd player to watch a film it only takes just over 3 1/2 hours so not to bad :sun2
flying from manchester 22/09/08. at 21.00 into bjv flight code Ohy4497 can any one show me a pic of plane and what seating pitch is like. i have never flown with these before.

many thanks
tofwig,

OHY4497/6 are operated by an Airbus A321-200./ Seat pitch is 29-30".

Darren
thanks for that. dont supose you have a pic of the inside do you. many thanks
tofwig,

Just so happens, I do!! Click here. It was taken with a point and shoot camera rather than my usual wide angle lens and D-SLR so not the best quality or detailed, but you'll get the idea.

Darren
dazbo5,

thanks very much.
its the first time i have come across this company and looking at the pictures im not too impressed...but hey ho you get what you pay for.

thanks very much
i flew with onur air and here still to tell the tale!!!!!!!!!
fine airline no problem at al food was reasonable priced (we smuggled grub on so didnt matter!) bit of bumpy landing on the way there.
stewardess were stuck up rude arrogant, stewards were lovely couldnt do enough for you (might be the fact i was travelling alone with a child!)
no delays on way there, on way back an hour but bearable!
HI again Dazbo,
son's flight from Cardiff to Dalaman on 16th July is ohy888. Thanks
shirley h,

OHY888 is operated by one of their McDonnell Douglas MD88's.

Darren
Is it true have Onur restarted providing meals again? just aegean flights are giving the choice for a vegeterian meal now which wasnt their before ! :think

fingers crossed lol

i like the plastic plane food me :tup
Wasn't going to ask but .... What sort of plane will Gatwick/Dalaman OH4636 and Dalaman/Gatwick OHY4635 on 17/07 and 31/07 be? Definitely no IFE or IF Meals? Not had my tickets yet.

Thanks.
anice,

I'm not getting any joy for OHY4636/5. It's a charter for Wings Abroad isn't it? Should be an A321-200. OHY don't have IFE installed and don't serve complimentary meals now. I'm not at home at the moment so I'll have a prober check when I get back and have access to the systems.

Darren
does anyone know what weight i am allowed? I know the hand luggage so just for suitcases please . We are flying with onour air from durham tees valley.I thought i saw a thread on this a couple of weeks ago but i cannot find it now....
boroboy1950,

Your hold luggage allowance will be printed on your tickets when you get them. It's normally 20kg + 5kg hand luggage.

Darren
We went with Onur Air from Teesside in May it was 20kgs and 5 kgs hand luggage, people in front of us at check in going and coming back were well over this but not charged
You have got to rember that it is 20kg per person
We are family of 5
2 Adults and 3 kids ......
That means 5x 20kg..IF you take 5 Individual luggage .
Any peice of luggage that is 32-35kg will get taged as .. TAKE CARE ,VERY HEAVY...!!
In the past we took 3x luggage and this was just enough for us 5.
Heavy /.....YES. ...................But just enough for us
Next year we wil milk it , and take 5 luggage ( 1 EACH )
That means we get 5x20kg only if we take 5x luggage..... Its OK If you are UNDER but NOT OVER..
CHEERS

GINKSTER :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.