Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Orca hotel
11 Posts
hawaywego,

You may find member reviews useful for the Orka Club Hotel & Villas on our Hotel Review section.

Darrem
orka village apartments and hotel are very popular and a nice clean complex check out the website dazbo has given :sun2
we use orka mountain view villas they are 16 villas on a private complex which are situated about 500 yards from the bottom gate of the orka in ovacik you can rent these from holiday lettings the views of mountains etc are amazing there is also a olympic size swimming pool and you get full access to use facilities at orka and free transfers to the beach
We are here now and its fantastic , been upgraded to a villa for £175 !!!!! food great staff excellent will leave these guys a great feedback when back in the uk
glad you are enjoying it when you return please leave a good honest review for others all reviews are helpful in maintaining this sites reputation :sun2
can any one point me in the right direction to find the above hotel on a map or google earth ,its in hisaronu.

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Orka Hotel is on the main 'drag' from Fethye through to Olu Deniz. When we've stayed at Hisaronu (which is the village in the mountains before you drop down into Olu Deniz)..we'd use the Orka as our 'benchmark'...as in if any accommodation was HISARONU side and up to the Orka then it was ok as it's easy distance to walk into Hisaronu...I'd say 15 minutes...20 minutes MAX not at break neck speed. It's actually classed as Ovacik. I take it the villas are within the Orka Hotel?

I'd say it was a good base. Over the years an awful lot of accommodation was built up in the mountains...off on a side road..looking down onto Hisaronu - which is fine but difficult to get back to from Hisaronu town of an evening.
http://www.hotels4u.com/hotels/club-orka-hotel-and-villas.aspx
has any one stayed at this hotel,any good recommedations for eating out and bars thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.