Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
P&O Arcadia
68 Posts
just wondered if there is anyone out there booked on this cruise??

it starts at new orleans and finishes in barbados....

we have 8 booked on it, but as we are all sat at the same dinner table, it would be nice to meet others

ps i'll be the quiet one!!!!
Sue Lawley has a nice review of the Arcadia on today's online Telegraph. It is titled Converted to Cruising.
thanks.......

we have our own 'guide' in the form of my parents...they are cruise fanatics!! just come off the QM2 and are about to go on the arcadia for the second time, and thats not including the one with us in november....

have sent them the link though as they maybe haven't been to some of them particular destinations....

best wishes

T L
6 of us are on that cruise in 2008 jan25 we have been on the arcadia before last march 2006 and we had a very good time going round the carribean also latic are you a wigan athletic like us lot.
spit..... uuuurghh!!! definately not!!

i'm a ' REAL' Latic...( that's oldham if you're struggling?) not a pretend one...

shame that you're not on the ship at the same time, as there will be three of us and two 'honoury' real latics that could convince you of the error of your ways...lol

have fun on your cruise though! will let the pastry chef know you're coming to make sure there is enough pies!!!

best wishes for the season too

steve
Has anyone been on a weekend 'taster cruise' to Bruge? Just wondering what the dress code is. HELP please. :shock:
I have been on one twice - also have another coming up in Spring.

Saturday night is formal night. Friday night smart casual.

Kath x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.