Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi stevebaby

palm gardens are a very good choice i have stayed their a few times, the are run by ali and seb
only about 100 yards from main bars and restaurants, they only avaliable from first choice.
you can email palm-garden@hotmail.com
it was only built about 5 years ago and extending in the last year or so. they have some entertainment
swimming pool is big and have water slide
i have some pictures i send you just pm me
hope this helps
hi jcarey, thanks for the information it was very helpfull, i have tryed to pm you but its not working, please would you send me some pics for us to have a little look before we go, thanks again ;) :cheers
Hi has anyone been to palm gardens in icemeler just wondering if there is a toaster in the apartments thanks val

merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
hi just come back from palm garden appartments, they are best appartments we have stayed in,yes there is a toaster there. pool is fantastic,staff are great lovely rooms all overlook pool, you will have a great time, happy hols
Hi stevebaby

If you haven't done so already, it would be appreciated if you could post a review of the hotel HERE

Thanks

luci :wave
Hi stevebaby thanks a lot for info cant wait for hols im sure we will have a good time val
Hi Stevebaby as you have just come back from palm gardens i have read some of the reviews and they say not all rooms have balconies are these studios or the 1 bed rooms do you know and do they all face the pool area my friends that are coming with us wanted to know if there is a microwave as the last place they stayed in had one thanks val
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.