Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi!

Were off to Icmeler in June, my mate and his family have booked the palm Garden apartments, so unless there has been a error it isn't a hotel or perhaps a aprt/hotel? Like you my mate was wondering where they are, we reckon they are in the old village about 700 metres from the centre of town. As far as I'm aware this is the only descrription currently available. However as the season begins people on this site will undoubtedly provide more accurate information! *It might also be worth a further phone call to First choice? Have a great time!

alistair
my husbands friend own the palm gardens it is of the road near the captain silver and mirage, so more central to the town then you think. Its really nice and the pool is huge, the pool is shaped like a foot. The apartments are nice on the inside as well, it has lovely gardens and immediatly behind it is the mountain.
hope this helps

sarah
Hi

Can anyone give me an update on this hotel and if it is on schedule. Would it be a good base for a family holiday in July. All replys gratfully received. :lol:
Dont know about the hotel but know the area well,first class posistion for a family holiday.
Near to the beach 5 mins,and about the same to the centre,but in a nice quiet area.

Gene
Hi i was looking at this place two weeks ago how its going to be finished by the end of march i do not no
Hi to all!

I'm sure I read on another thread that the date was extended last year to May 1st? whether this is correct or not it could be a concern if you are travelling early in the season. I am a wee bit confused though! (not for the first time!LOL!)) if the Palm Gardens are lovely inside with nice gardens then are we all talking about the same apartments?My friends don't go till June so guess they are safe enough!

Alistair
i have been told that they are near captian silver apart
so hopefully this is correct i have a rough idea now :lol:
We are talking about the same place, i have inside information because i have seen the inside of the apartments and the plans and furniture from day 1. :wink:
its gonna be lovely and already its looking good.
hi tokmak
are the apartments big inside when it is finished do you reckon you could take a photo an email me many thanks
yes they are big inside, I dont have a digital camera but i can try with a normal camera and get them put on a d which can try and upload to my laptop and email to you, i say try because im not good at this computar stuff but will certainly do what i can, if not if you can wait till june when my parents come, they bringing me digital camera.

if you like these your family will like where there staying, very similar inside. :wink: :wink: :wink:
thanks we will be very happy if you manage it will get you efes in when we come out in july :lol:
im always happy to help any way i can.
we are going out to these apts end of may. Thanks for all the info as we were a bit concerned as to where they are situated. :D
Tokmak could you give any more info on palm garden apartments in icmeler? The children are wondering if there is a water slide. We are coming out in may and cannot wait.
many thanks Andrea . :fly
Very nice apartments. Good location. Owner very good person. You are lucky...
andreamary

tell you kids the palm garden does have a waterslide, you will have a fantastic time.

tokmak
thankyou tokmak! It will be our 5th time in icmeler and my son will be over the moon that there is a waterslide. If the kids are happy we are really happy!! :D :D :D
thanks Andrea mary
we have booked this new first choice apartments for late june 2005.any body got any idea where they are located and if they are likly to be ready ,like some other post on turkey site people seem concernded about new locations not been ready
They are near to the captain Silver aparts so close to beach

There is already a discussion on the forum so check back a few pages.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.