Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I know this is a new property. It's in the FC brochure for 2005 has anyone been here before, or gat any information on it please?
Cheers Laurence
ive booked for this year but still waiting to get hold of pictures of apartments :lol:
These are new for the 2005 season so no feedback avaliable yet,I have friends staying here next week and will call in myselfe in 7 days time to see what they are like.
Sounds as they are quite good apartments.

Gene
do you reckon that u could get photos of apartments from your friends
Dont think photos are possible from my friend as he is that old his camera is worked by gas.
But will keep a look out and see what I can find.

Gene
Thanks for the replies. They look great in the brochure if you can believe the pictures. I'm really tempted to book them as they are a good price.
Laurence
Laurence I wouldnt hesitate,they are in a nice quiet posistion, but only minutes from the beach and centre.
If the price is ok go for it

Gene
Do you know anything about them Red? I'll probably go into FC on Saturday and book it. An artists impression dosen't always do it justice.
I can't find any reviews, anywhere on the net.
Laurence
I've just booked these apartments for Aug 2006. Got a quote from FC and they quoted me £1420 S/C. When I said the web was quoting me £1056 they price matched it straight away. Then, I went into Lunn Poly and gave them my quote, they bettered the quote and charged me £1040! Booked! :lol: 8) I was well pleased.
Laurence
Laurence,

How many nights, how many of you (Adults/Children) and who is the tour operator?

Ace
Hi ace we are 2 adults and 1 child. We are going for 2 weeks S/C bang in the middle of the summer holidays. Day flights from Gatwick :( that's the only downer but it's a Saturday flight so not too much traffic. We are travelling with First Choice. Had a free child place too all for £1040!
The apartments are brand new for 2005 and i've had some feedback already, and it sounds great. So I can't wait. Personally i'd rather book early and get what I want.
Laurence
:D Going out to palm gardens on monday 23rd. Will post info when i get back two weeks later.If you want me to find out anything in particular shout out. Really ready for this holiday, it will be our fifth time in icmeler. Only been using this forum for a short while and thanks to every one who has offered advise and info on these apts.Will check in just before we go.night night

andrea mary.
Cheers thanks Andrea , can't wait for your review :) .
andremary..... if you can check on things like the safe..are they in the rooms ? do they operate a band system for paying ? is there plenty sun beds... where is it in location to everything..?
we go on the 27th june for 2 weeks .. got a 1 bed apartment how big is it is there much wardrode space the wife wants to know?
our first visit to icmelar , but been to turkey 6 times before so know a bit of what to expect.. but reading about icmelar it sounds great..cannt wait to try the chilli bar..await your reveiw in 2 or 3 weeks time
hi ya laurence i am going to palm garden apartments on the 4th july just me and my friend, first holiday with out the parents hahaha i have been to icmeler twice already so i no the jist of things and know plenty of people out there. i rang calas the other day and they said they have had there first lot of people in the aparts already so evey thing will be ok. have you ever been to icmeler?or turkey? when do you go to palm garden?
adele x :D
  • Edited by dely 2005-05-28 19:55:18
Hi Dely, we actually go in 2006 but booked it last week just on the strength of the artists impression. This year we are going to Olu. Just waiting for the first lot of reviews to come out. Another person is Big Gordon, I think he has some photos. PM him and he might send them to you.
Laurence
  • Edited by Laurence 2006-04-20 23:30:05
i am waiting with great intrest on reports of apartments as i have booked from 21 july would be grateful of any photos just to see the spec
Hi all we have booked to go in 2006 on the strength of the artists impression, have yet to be let down in Icemeler still it would be good to see some photos etc Super Granxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.