America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
we purchased ours in oct,at the pandora shop,in the mall of millenia.
they were the same price in dollars,as they are here, in pounds.they also polished our bracelets,free of charge.
tracy
Thanks Tracy for that, hope to buy a few while I'm there :)
I also purchased some in Oct in the Millenia Mall. They have some beads that you can only get in the states and not in Europe.

The double leather pandora bracelet was quite a bit cheaper there than in england. :)
Thanks Wendywu, is this shopping mall in Kissimmee or on Intl Drive please?

Thanks again
Sarah
its on conroy rd,if you google mall of millenia,you will be able to get all the info you need.
can i suggest,you go when you are hungry & also visit the cheesecake factory,for something to eat.you won't be disappointed.
tracy
can i suggest,you go when you are hungry & also visit the cheesecake factory,for something to eat.you won't be disappointed.
tracy

Well I certainly don't need my arm twisted to visit the cheesecake factory, can taste them already!! :cheers

Thanks Tracy
They certainly know about customer service, i got a free pandora pen and they offered us ice cold bottles of water while they wrapped my bracelet.

But do not be tempted to go and look in Tiffany in the same Mall, my daughter cost me a fortune for her 18 th. ;)
But do not be tempted to go and look in Tiffany in the same Mall, my daughter cost me a fortune for her 18 th. ;)

Oh dear, Tiffany is a big weakness (not that I own that much of it), but Pandora will be a treat enough (I hope) ;)
That mall is gorgeous too and usually a lot quiter. There is also a retail park type place over the road which is fun.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.