Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Good idea! I for one would be interested. I'm another one who can't type fast enough for chat rooms...... :oops: Linda x
I'm a fast typist but I would still be interested as I haven't mastered getting in the chat rooms yet.
Hi Helen, What a lovely idea, I already have a lovely email pal whom I met on here. We have been emailing each other now for almost 2 years on a regular bases. We chat about our families and everyday things and also send pics to one another too. We have never met but just seemed to gel and both feel as though we know one another. (No it's not Sanji :lol: although we sometimes have long natters on the phone. :lol: )
I do hope that it takes off and you find some nice people to communicate with.

Sue :)
We used to allow our members to display their email addresses in their profile and gave them a choice on whether they would or would not be displayed with posting information.

Unfortunately the various search engines picked up on these resulting in members receiving unwanted spam in their e-mail accounts.

For that reason, we stopped this facility and re-introducing it would not be a wise move in my opinion.

Those members that wish to communicate off the forum can use the Chatroom or perhaps could exchange their e-mail addresses via PM.

MarkJ HT Mod
We used to have a general chat section that resulted in many friendships 8) But also some disputes :shock:
Why not arrange a 'meet' in the chat room exclusively to your relevant forum E.G Costa Blanca? We do on the Goa forum, its certainly worked for us.
I have made many friends in chat and find it refreshing to talk in there. Its nice also to send and receive emails, but talking there and then is instant :lol:
Yes sunseeker, i have made lots of friends thanks to the chat room, like elli sed just arrange to meet in which ever room u want...I am a regular user of the general chat forum and it does not matter if you cannot type very fast.. we are very patient people in there..
Looking forward to seeing u in there..
:)

Curlylocksm
as previously said by ellibee, sunseeker and curlylocksm a great place to meet new friends from all over.

Eifion.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.