Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hi, I have search the web daily for some information on Pals and in particular Camping Cypsela and there is none (other than the official websites). Does anyone know what the camp is like?

Last year we stayed in Castell Montgri which we thought was mind blowing but due to unforseen problems we have had to change our booking from a villa grand delux at Castell Montgri to a grand 34 at Cypsela. Key camp advisors have said that it is the best camp on their books but what do you guys think.

I have got three sprogits aged 9, 4, & 2 and I am a bit worried that Pals will be a bit quiet compared to Estartit and the Caravan that we are staying in will be pants.

I go in four weeks, please, please, please someone must have been thereplease let me in on what's hot and what's not.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.