Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Never been to the hotel, but you could have a glance here : http://www.hotelperlamarina.com/uk/

The location is the H on the Playa El Playazo. Bottom left on this map : http://www.gg.rhul.ac.uk/Spain/Nerja-map.html

It is relatively easy walking to all the ameneties apart from Burriana beach on the opposite side of the town.

Hope someone has more info on the hotel.
Hi Annie, my partner and I are big fans of Nerja and go every year roll on September when we will be returning to the Perla Marina again, the hotel is first class we could not fault it in any way. We do pay extra and have a sea view room which is well worth it. We go on a B & B basis which suits us fine as there are plenty of places to eat out, the breakfasts are all self service and as much food as you can eat, i counted nine different types of bread last year! cereal fruit yoghurt cooked breakfast etc. There is a lovely pool and sun terrace area and it is literally right on the beach. The rooms have fridges too which is great for drinks etc. Im sure if you book you will have a great time and not be dissapointed in the hotel. I cant wait to return again.

Enjoy Caz
We are going to the Hotel Perla Marina on the 26th and I wonder if anyone has been recently could tell me where would be the best to request a room, and also any up to date comments on the hotel.

Any recommendations of friendly local bars and any with entertainment please?

Can anyone tell me the Euro rate at the moment in Nerja?
Regards Sue
Are the Nerja Caves within walking distance of the resort please?
Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.