Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
gameboy games
25 Posts
HI, off to Icmeler next week - does anyone know if you can buy Nintendo DS games.

Thanks.
Just back from Hisarono. Never saw any playstation or Nintendo ds games but i did see and buy 8 Gameboy games for £20 all working and the games save fine.Some shops where selling them for £5 each others 6 for £20 but i haggled and got the 8 :D
Hi H/T. Going back to Icmeler soon and our Son wanted to buy some games. (NO idea what he's got) :oops: We were chatting to a Guy who runs a stall on the Canal and he said he could do us some really Good deals. Its the 1st stall by the Watch stall, in fact i think he owns them both. We were going to buy a a gadget with 10 games for £150 but we wern't sure if it was a good idea. Sorry but i aren'y up on these Game boys, Play Station things. My limit is Mario Brothers :rofl :rofl Hope you can help? Happy hols. Anna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi can anyone tell me if its possible to buy DS games in marmaris and if so how much are they and do they work ok?.
Thanks x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.