Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi
Any preference of resort and how long are you looking to stay?
Mel
any resort and they are 9 and 6

also some friends are coming with us with 3 kids 13/ 10/ and 6 :tup
Theres a nice one going to Icmeler Mitos apartments which have excellent reviews, Large rooms ( direct holiday property)
humberside 26th sept 9.15 am lands back 9.30am.
(for one week)
works out £267pp so £1,068 total
I found that on the Thomas cook website.
Don't book anything you may see as a bargain before reading reviews though. Have a look at the reviews for this one though I think they are outstanding and lots of people with young children love Icmeler on here. We have friends that go back every year too.
Hope this helps
Mel
There was another one for eden Gardens (same resort) that also has great reviews for around that price.
You can find both those deals on http://www.directholidays.co.uk too.
This was for one week as I wasn't sure how long you wanted to go for?
Mel
thanks for them i cant seem to get the same place for my friends they are a family of 5
why not try diy we stayed in an apparetment in altinkum ladst year that you all woul fit in i have the no if your interested
some hotels will give you 2 rooms one with a double bed and 1 with 3 singles alot these days say 3/1 which is 1 room for 3 pax max
we got our holiday from onthebeach. 3 adults in centraly located apartment, demiglougu 2 wks going sept 15th £850 we went to the same apartments last sept they were great, just have a look also try icmeler online we have booked with them twice before they were excellent 2 flights are a bit pricey at the min but icmeler on line will keep trying to find you a good deal,,sorry nearly forgot,, our holiday is in icmeler,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.