Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
We have pages on weather HERE

Who can predict the weather, look at what we have been having in the UK these past couple of days? All things being equal it should be very warm to hot, but perhaps rain at times.

Most places should still be open in early September.

Peter
Hi been to Sunny Beach twice before in late September and the temperature was between 70-80 degrees. I only remember rain on one occasion and that was at the end of our holiday at the beginning of October. As for the bars and restaurants, they begin to close towards the end of September and certainly most are closed by the first week in October. Entertainment varies depending on where you go but there are karaoke bars, bingo and the discos. I assume it will be similar in Varna, Albena etc. :wave
the weather is so unpredictable we went the last two weeks in september and it felt like our winter and had non stop rain
Hi been to Sunny Beach twice before in late September and the temperature was between 70-80 degrees

But we've also known it pee it down in Golden Sands with hotels flooded out, and fatalities further north.

Have also fried, there's an element of unpredictability.

Peter
We always go 1st 2 weeks in Sept. and have always had lovely holidays. Usually mid to high 20's, occasional rain(can be heavy) but clears up quickly.
Everything was fully opened for the 2 weeks but 3rd week onwards things start to close down.

8) Toonman
Can you all please stop about the weather in (begin) september??
I almost start worrying here :lol:
:bow
gets a little cold at night at this time of year
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.