Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hi,

Try
royalbeach@grouptophotels.com
not overlly hopefull you will get a reply - I haven't from the Alexis yet !

This is showing as the phone number for the hotel - 972365860

Good Luck

John
Just so you know - my e-mail bounced after 3 days so I guess these e-mail addresses don't exist anymore.
John
Well I have searched and only came up with the same email as above. :que

luci :wave
try this one
online@htophotels.com

i have had responses from this in the past
Used that e-mail address........ didn't bounce but there again - didn't get a reply :(

It is the e-mail they use to confirm your booking though.

John
Ah-ha - just had a confirmation for the Alexis so I'm guessing that...........

reservas.royalbeach@htophotels.com

might work.

John.
can anybody tell me if smoking is allowed in the bars at this hotel. havent booked yet and choice at the moment is between this hotel or samba. anyone got any views. going mid end november with hubby. both 55 years old but young at heart.any other hotel recomendations would also be appreciated.. Thanks. :que
as far as i know there is no smoking in the bars in the royal beach, but you can smoke round the pool area, which is just outside the 2 bars.
they do have spells where they allowed smoking in the adults bar(which is just really a chill out bar with supposedly no kids) and over christmas they allowed smoking in the main reception area.
all you need to do though is pop over to the robin hood where smoking is allowed.
in the royal star, the downstairs bar has always been a smoking bar, and may be worth considering.i think it is a better all round hotel than royal beach.
the samba hotel has always had lousy reviews, and my friends locally would not choose this hotel, unless there was nowhere else open.
Hi guys,heading to royal beach hotel in lloret del mar in a few weeks time.Would apprecciate any info on the place,good or bad Cheers Marshall
hi marshall, have you checked out our reviews for this hotel HERE

kath x
jimd-f is your 'man in the know' fro the Royal Beach :tup
He is off to Lloret tomorrow so you might have to wait a few days for him to reply.

John
unless you can give more details of what you want/expect, then its best you read all the reviews and the many topics on here.
royal beach is due to shut this saturday for 2 weeks(staff holidays), and i am led to believe that the robin hood and roxy's - which is really the royal beach social club and late bar- will be shut from saturday as well :cry
Cheers jimd-f for your reply.what we're looking to do principally is use the hotel as a base to tour the region by car so places of interest and any recommendations entertainment wise woulbe a plus.Realise it's not the best time of year-most places probably closed so any info would be helpful.Cheers Marshall
a day trip to barcelona is probably already on your list, but i would do that by train -its cheap-as you can then see all the little seaside towns on the way and get an idea of some to visit.
a trip to gerona town should be on your list as well.
i would also recommend a trip to monserrat.
most entertainment in lloret is hotel based, and is the usual sort of cheesy stuff ie duos,spanish dancers etc. htop do a couple of good trips for those on AI and their trip to the dance show is very good. they also do a cheap trip to barcelona and monserrat.
hope this helps
Cheers,many thanks for your help.I've emailed the hotel about car parking facilities but no joy so far --- is parking a problem in the resort as a whole?
The hotel is shut at the moment and I'm not sure you would get a reply anyway.

Don't think the hotel has parking but you should not have a problem parking this time of year. It might be down by the beach a couple of minutes walk away.

August is a different matter - I can vouch for that :(

John
the hotel should be open again by monday,it closed last monday but only supposedly for 4 days.
i am fairly certain that there is no hotel parking, but you will probably be able to park in the side streets behind the hotel. at this time of year there should be some spaces.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.