Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Got the tickets today 30 more sleeps to go!!!!
39 days for us going to sunny day apartments, cant wait xx
we are here at moment till end of Sept with holiday in middle; weather great and chilling, really hot
and humid so dont forget all your creams ect;

Demoman
10 days until my second visit of this year to Ravda :hyper
Well trailer all packed and Mazda Bongo serviced as we are off this Sunday for 7 weeks, taking the 1st week to get there stopping of @ various places of interest on the way, no rush this year like last year so gonna chill & enjoy the scenery, 5 week's round the pool and then another week to get home. Am so looking forward to it, got friends going with us so will be 11 of us in total, good times here we come. :wave:
One week today! Can't wait..... :) . Happy hols to all those who get there before us!!!!
Hi all, 3 weeks today (7 August) we'll be flying out from Glasgow for 2 glorious weeks of all inclusive at the Laguna Park. 20 sleeps to go!!! :sun2 :wave:
:fly :hyper :wave No more days to wait now for us.

Flying out from Glasgow at 5.30pm today. :sun2

Have a great time anybody else thats going soon :cheers
Hi

Ten days to go!!! Flying from Edinburgh on the 3rd August! CANNY WAIT!!

Everyone have a good one

Caroline X
have a great holiday Liz :)
Caroline- it will soon be there!
hello everyone,
only another 18 days to wait.we flyout from manchester on 17th august for 2 weeks to sunny beach apartments. Has anyone been there before or flying out at same time us.Going to be great a party of 8 all mixed ages. x
Hello everyone hope everyone has a great time.
I got 10 more sleeps until I go to sunny beach the Pomorie hotel for two weeks, flying out of Humberside at 19:30ish on 9th August can't wait.
anyone going same place or from humberside on that date??

cant wait :cheers :cheers :sun2 :sun2 :tup
This time tomorrow we will be in Bourgas Airport waiting for our coach to take us to Iberostar Sunny beach Resort for 2 whole glorious weeks !!!!! Can't wait !!!!!!!!! :tup
3 more sleeps then off to SB from Edinburgh!! Anyone else flying from there or gonna be at Yavour Palace give me a shout and we can meet for a few drinkies - COME ON!!!
2 weeks tomorrow :sun2

Ravda again for a week :hyper
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.