Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
welcome to the greek forums of HT

take a look at this topic it may answer some of your questions

yasus
wizard
and this is the hotel official web site with a contact e-mail address if you wish to contact them direct

yasus
wizard
Hi Bramleyapple,
my son's due back from the Sun Palace early Thursday morning so I shall ask him and keep you posted. He's AI and his flight isn't leaving until late at night also, so he should have first hand information for you. I will post the answer on Thurs or Fri.
Thanks Shirley,

That would be great if you dont mind ;)

kind regards
Hi Bramley apple,
my son returned in the early hours this morning and I've just asked him about the AI. He said, they checked out at lunch time and didn't get picked up for the airport until late evening. However, the good news is that they were allowed to continue with the AI until they left. He said they didn't even take their wristbands off them. He took it off at the airport.

He was impressed with the hotel, from what I can make out. I haven't had the 'ins and outs' yet as he's still in bed - I woke him when I went to get his washing but he's gone back to sleep. If you have any more questions, I'm sure he'll be glad to oblige.
Hi Shirley :wave:

Thank-you and your son for the information regarding the AI, thats one less thing to think about, will let your son have a catch-up with his sleep and if i think of anything i will ask if thats ok :tup

Kind regards
Bramley-apple
I would say with a UK tour operator an AI should end when you get picked up to leave for the airport irrespective of what time you check out. In most cases you have turned up late at the hotel and got the room for the evening, but not had chance to use the facilities due to late flight. if you paid for a 7 day holiday you should get the 168 hours of AI. By the way when I was in the Dom Rep the staff all came and waved goodbye as you got on the coach , but they were really after cutting off your wrist band. This is a good idea as I have known people to pass on their AI bands to ex-pat friends.
This might seem a good idea if you have friends, but passes on the costs to the normal holiday maker
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.