Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
We stopped at the jacaranda a few years back. The hotel was really nice and it even had out door heated pools when we stopped they had SC HB and AI and we didnt think they could cope with all however we have heard they only do SC or AI if i found a deal i would go back its not far from the water park either.
The Iberostar Anthelia in Costa Adeje now does all-inclusive and is a very nice hotel, but rather pricey.
Playa Paraiso has a trio of good all-incs, but it's 10-15 minutes outside of PDLA.
Have stayed at the following hotels and would recommend all of them.

Vulcano
Bitacora
Las Dalias
Bouganville
I had a nose round the Vulcano a couple of weeks ago and it's a very nice hotel in a pleasant part of PDLA.
But I didn't think it or the Bitacora had an all-inc option ?
thanks all, we ended up going to fuerteventura
hi baldystewart- where did you go in fuertenventura and was it all incluseive? i think if you can get a good a/i its the best way to go with the exchange rate at the moment.
hya bushbaby, we went to oasis village, in corralejo, which was indeed a/i. but i am sorry to say it was poor due to the horrible fodder we were served on a daily basis. The resort was well nice but if you ask me, dont go to that hotel, (see my review). and the prices, OMG, 12 euros for some sun cream and 8 for after sun, very very expensive!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.