Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi.
It is worth getting the drinks band. When we went last year (2010) it was 12 euros for three drinks (2 lamumbas and a small bottle of water) I think large cokes were about 4 euros, can't remember how much the lager was, but when you are drinking water/pop/orange juice all day then having a few beers at night it is well worth it (even if you are not a big drinker it all adds up)
Also, when you are having your evening meal you can have wine included with the wristband. We asked for a glass of white wine and a glass of red and they gave us a bottle of each. :tup
:glynis
well worth it at this hotel as shops are a walk away.
Thank you for your mail. Due to an unfortunate misunderstanding a rumour has started that the Cala Nova is to be couples only next year. We have been told by both our management and that of Thomsons that this is not so.

I hope this answers your enquiry. If there is anything further you need to know please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Reception Cala Nova
am going to this hotel in august can anyone suggest room nos to email hotel with requests! and email address if anyone has it
thanks in advance
We go to the Cala Nova every year but room requests are not always fulfilled! I think they do try to give you a decent enough room if possible but if you don't like the room I suppose its worth trying to change it at reception. We have e-mailed the hotel ,using the Fiesta website, with a request for our same room number from last year but haven't heard anything back so not sure if they return e-mails about rooms. Its worth you trying though. Hope you have a nice holiday. Might see you there! We fly out on 13th August. :fly :sun2
does anyone know the email address for this hotel want to request room but can't find it anywhere
i don;t have it but go through fiesta site to contact hotel with questions ok.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.