Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
chivas69, the block nearest the entrance is leda and this is all inclusive and in my opinion is the best one for you to ask for. you could email them beforehand to request this but just dont take it as definite that you will get it. a couple of years ago my sons went for 2 weeks sc and then some of us were going for the second week but i emailed to ask if i could NOT be put in any of the fedra blocks as they are right at the back of the complex. when my sons got there they were put in fedra which they didnt mind but when i went to check in they had put us there as well. they thought they had done us a real nice favour putting us in the next door apartment to our sons. but that was in august so would have thought it was pretty full. mandy
Has anyone got any recent feedback about this hotel, we are going next week. Thanks
hi, we were at the bellevue im may this year, we were dreading it as most of the reviews were bad , but we had a great time, we stayed in leda block 1 with a room overlooking the pool, it also has a snack bar n drinks bar at the poolside in this block as we were all inclusive, its a massive place,
the only downside for us was the mozzies and no parasols around the pool , but overall for what we paid we had a great time, n hope you do too :)
I'm travelling to Majorca on 6th May for 10 nights, self catering, staying at the Bellevue. Visiting with my boyfriend & was just wondering how much spending money would you recommend taking? I wouldn't of thought we'd be out drinking etc..just meals

We have a 1 bedroom apartment..does anyone know what the cooking facilities are like?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

Laura
x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.