Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Where in Egypt are you going?

Nile Valley (Luxor/Aswan) or Red Sea?
Sorry off to Sharm for a week.....thanks Keith
hi Keith
You will find that the better hotels require the men to wear smart/casual and no vest tops,but i daresay some places are more relaxed,depends on your hotel,where are you actually staying?
Regarding the weather,your OH may need a cardie,but nothing more.
Phyll
We are staying at the Sharm Grand (5* according to the Red Sea brochure) it wont be any trouble for me to pack a couple of pairs of trousers. Looking forward to the holiday as we've never been before, we had a weeks holiday left and as it was so late in the year we thought we would be guaranteed the weather.....Keith
Probably best tout in a couple of pairs of long trousers on two counts, as well as the better hotels liking this especiallty in any of their a la carte restaurants also the indoor restaurants tend to be air conditioned .

Have a great holiday, have bee n to the red sea resorts five times now, and will be going back for more.

Doe :sun2
I have been in November for a few years now, one of the better times to go, in the mid 80s usually in the day but 16-17c at night. The last few years we have been going 3 weeks so it has gone into December, its been beautiful, no humidity in the mornings, very fresh. Last year was the first time i actually felt cold at night. That said i took a long thick cardigan with me and a scarf for my neck. That being said normally if you venture into naama bay at that time of year they have the patio heaters and they are very warm. Last year though they never had them out. Some evenings are warmer than others, but a couple of cardis/light jacket you will need. Daytime shorts and swim wear.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.