Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
My avatar has gone today be on the look out for him Mods will one of you find him for me :rofl OOOOOOOOOOO avatar where are you ,,,colleen
jo i think hes under my sunbed ,and the police have taken it
:think Oh noooo run after the police and give them a few bob to get him back :rofl I miss him so much
It was a fault on Photobucket not HT however I see you have returned in all your sparkling glory :tup
:que or not you have gone again, the leprechauns must be out playing again.
Ahhhh well not to worry time for the christmas avatar I think ...
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/win-new-ipod-touch-for-christmas-t157395.html
Good one for Goa folks who are just returning :)

Who is going to be in Goa for Christmas? Have you got all your Christmas shopping done? Do you take presents out to open on Christmas Day?
Hi all :cheers
is Ingos market up and running yet :que
noggin wrote:
Hi all :cheers
is Ingos market up and running yet :que

Not yet noggin, only Mackies is open upto date,maybe Ingos in a couple weeks. :tup
It was rumoured that Ingo's Saturday night market in the Arpora hills was going to open last week but it did not happen :que

Now expected to be this week 22/12/2012

I will have to take 'eragain so I can get my Christmas present :tup who knows might get quite a few rupees for her :rofl
Fiona I was reading a post Y.DY about what people bring back from holiday things that are a lot cheaper on holidays I don't know if it is in the Goa forum BUT I cant find it ..think you started it ..can you help with it please i want to write something on the thread xxxx thanks joanne
yes thanks Glynis its a good wee thread Im enjoying reading over it ...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.