Has anyone had any good or bad experience with these people?

I was in Mexico and had to make a claim when i got back. I returned to the UK on the 24th Feb 2013. In resort i suffered real bad migraines, felt my head was going to burst. I saw GP on campus who didn't charge, but the pharmacy obviously did charge for the prescription.

My migraine was caused by high blood pressure which believe it or not is caused by the low altitude of the sea and being so near to the equator (GP informed me). She gave me some tabs for migraine and put me on bp tablets, after about a day or so migraine disappeared. Never suffered with this before and i am fine now back home.

Since being back i have claimed for the £40 that the script cost me, i sent in receipts of prices and gp note for the script needed next door in the pharmacy, basically as much evidence as i could.

Well i am still waiting :que

I went into Cooperative travel and asked why it was taking so long, normal process she replied.

In the past i have always gone to a broker, they have been brilliant, sometimes if i have had to claim in egypt, the cheque was in the post the next day, that was with Fortis, but i think they have since changed their name.

White horse it appears have not had very good reviews on the web.