Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hiya,

I am going to Calella next Friday with my friend. I've stayed there a few times with my friends. Rob & disco were working there when I went with my friends in 2003 and the year before I met rob there on holiday. I had his number but i've now lost it but when I'm out I will let you no if they are still working there. Did they mention they were going back out to work there this year? Did you enjoy your holiday with them? :D

lesley x

*Edit to remove text style words. Please don't post text message style on the forum. Many thanks. Pippy*
Yeah my holiday was really good, there a good bunch of lads aint they!!See when your out there keep your eyes open and see if you meet a guy called chris i think he pr'd for a bar lol!!If you see him run lol he's a bit of a freak!!!Also can you see if Andy still works out in Whitehorse he was a nice lad!!Oh do you know discos real name??He never did tell me it!!What hotel are you staying in??I hope you have a good holiday and come back on here and tell me all about it lol!!

Kaylz xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.