Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
we stayed at the grand hotel sunny beach

nice clean hotel, with a nice pool and a 1 minute walk from the beach
its got a games room, and the food is half decent if your willing to try it,
there isnt much night entertainment but its only seconds from all the shops and bars
Thanks LesB.When you say seconds from the bars is that literally and does it mean you get no sleep?Also is sunny beach better to go than golden sands. :hmmm
seconds from the bars but we never lost any sleep because of them and no one in the hotel we spoke to complained
the pool bar is great

cant make any comparisons with golden sands because i've never been

but apparently golden sands is a lot quieter than sunny beach
just got back from the Holiday Village at Elenite which is very near to sunnybeach and i would certainly recommend it. Have a look at the hotel reviews to get a better idea. :D
Thanks monkey 123.Have read the reviews and sounds quite good.Not booking until after this years hol so my options are open for a bit longer. Thanks again :D
Hi mollierussel,

We are just back from Hotel Victoria Palace -- Youll Love it there if you can book it. Brand new hotel next door called The Majestic. Lovely looking. If I were re-booking Id go to the Majestic --
Have fun.

Colin B
Try
Rutland Court in Ravda about 20 minutes by bus from Sunny Beach. Appartments are brill with a pool for the kids and a bar for the adults.
Meal for 5 £9.00 with drinks
Beer 38p
Vodka & coke 42p
200 Victory Blue 16 levs (cigs)
bus ride to Sunny Beach 5 Lev 50
Taxi 15 lev
:lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.