Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi,

What date do you go? We are at the meridian on 26th June. If you go after I come back, I will try & find out for you & post a message for you.

tepe. :D
Ive just thought!!! dont do that too often!!! I could ask my travel agents tomorrow & let you know tomorrow night. :tup
hi we go on 29th june,if you could find out that would be great, they have an internet cafe there as well. i asked where we booked room from but they said id have to ask when i get there. thank you in advance! :D
I called them this evening & they wasnt too sure. All they said was ask when you get there. When we get there I will find out and let you know through this forum.

We could meet up for a drink when you get there, if you feel up to it. It will be just my daughter & myself.

:glynis

tepe
thanks for asking, and if you could find out and let me know that would be great. probably see you there, if not have a great time! :D :D
no probs. you too. :D

tepe
hi tepe, are you there for 2 weeks, how old is your daughter? my daughter is 9 and hopes to make friends at the pool!
we are staying at the meriden 24th july may be we could all have a get together :glynis
hi vodka queen, a get together would have been great but we leave on 14th july :( but hope you have a good one :D :D
Hi samanthajones,

We are going to be there for 2 weeks, till 10th July. My daughter is 14, going on 40. :roll:
You can extend your room is some parts of the hotels until 6pm but no later.

I wouldn't recommend it anyway as there is so much to do around the hotel inc. a family pub on the corner.

We just went out and came back into the setting area 30mins before hand.
hi kyle, we dont fly out until 5 in the morning so was hoping to put kids to bed for a while before leaving, otherwise i wouldnt bother either but they get tired easily! plus we dont have a transfer just getting a taxi to the airport, but thanks for the comments :D :D
We had a early morning flight in the past & the hotel we were in let us have the room until midnight, but there was a charge of 30 levs.
I will ask when I get there & let you know through this forum.

TEPE :)
thanks tepe that would be great if you could let me know, hope to see you by the pool!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.