Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
MS ROYAL STAR
18 Posts
Review please, we looked at these but the stay portion was a bit long(on the deal we looked at) for us.
Hi, I have just booked a cruise on this ship for march 2005. 13 days cruising around the islands.
steve c can you give me some info, visa,s, yellow fever certificates ect,
thanks pencil :lol:
Hello, has anybody been on the MS Royal star cruise liner?

any information would be greatly appreciated

Thankyou
charlton111
New User...

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:51 pm Post subject: royal star cruise+shanzu hoilday resort kenya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any info on the cruise also any one stayed at the resort,is it any good, going out 31 july 2 adults 1 child aged 8. with thanks
steve any chance of some more detail ,what hotel stayed, what resort was like ,best trips , cheers
just returned 4 day cruise rest beach holiday+safari ship is smallish but very personal and friendly, staff cant help you enough even though the ship is not as large as some there is plenty of room,and you dont get lost in a sea of other passangers .would do it again,we had the time of our life
Hi Charlton111

Glad you had a good holiday. If you would like to write a review of the ship you can do so at Royal Star cruise reviews

If you would like to do one for the hotel, let me know the name of it and we will add it to the hotel reviews site.

Thanks

luci :wave
Transferred from another topic

linda_blake
New User...

2 HTPoints

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:41 pm Post subject: MS Royal Star

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have seen a holiday with the African Safari Club on the MS Royal Star, but haven't been able to find any reviews. Can anyone help? I have just phoned the AFC and to be honest I didn't think they were helpful at all. Would rather not book with them if this is going to be their attitude throughout. Any help would be appreciated.
just seen the itv programme package holiday undercover in kenya.any comments about the hotels in the african safari club brochure and the cruises. we are due to go in novemebr for a 9 night cruise on the ms royal star and 4 nights in an un named hotel.have you been and would you recommend it
Hi Bart4 and welcome to HT!

I have merged your post with a previous topic on the MS Royal Star. You may find some information in the previous posts.

If you click on the Search facility at the top of the page, type in "African Safari Club" and click "Seach For All Terms". In "Display Results as", click "Posts" and this will bring up all the information we have on the site.

HTH

Have any of you been on this ship or with this company? My parents (OAPs) plan to go on the spice islands cruise and I wondered if anyone had any good tips, knew of any hidden extras and knew what most people paid for the trip? I think they've been quoted around £1.5k each for the fortnight.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Karina
PS I can't remember the name of the actual cruise package itself, but it's in the Indian Ocean and takes in the Seychelles, Madagascar, etc and goes out from Mombassa. :)
Always keep an eye on TXT this one is awlays comming especialy the short cruise safari combo usualy £599, current offer is 7cruise,7stay for £899.

also keep an eye on http://www.msroyalstar.com/ the deals also apear there.
Thank you so much... they obviously need the best value-for-money deal! I'll keep my eyes peeled. Any other information will be much appreciated. :)
stayed 2004 kenya with 4 day cruise £1400 for 2 adults 1 child 8,great holiday
Hi

can anyone give me some feedback on the above cruiser that we're thinking of going on shortly!

also, is end of Sept, & Oct good months to do these cruises.... it goes to : Zanzibar, Seyshelles, Mauritius etc..

Many tx :?:
Hi joolsroz and welcome to HT!

I haev merged your post with a similar topic. You may find some information in earlier posts.

We have reviews of this ship HERE

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.