Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi Dan :wave:

Similar to your request in the Malta forum can you give us a bit more info?
How many are going is it a mix of adults & children or just adults? do you want a beach? town? AI? etc.

What is the most important thing for your holiday?

Graham :tup
Sorry for the double post, but these were two of the main areas.

Firstly we want sun. Hence Tunisia, we are also interested in Egypt but i have been there before so know of it.

Secondly we want somewhere different hence the Malta and Tunisia.

It looks like it will be a mixed bunch, 4 25-28 year olds, two kids (including a 2 year old) and mom and dad. We enjoy snorkelling, having a few drinks (not getting drunk), great eating out and water parks.

So something a bit lively, nothing too quiet.

Again I will look around the forum. Just wanted the heads up.

Cheers

Dan
You're certainly going to be OK with the 2 year old as the beaches are lovely with beautiful sand to build castles. There are also no nasty drops, just shallow slopes down to the sea so very safe. The Tunisians adore children which is another bonus. I would suggest Sousse or Port El Kantaoui, though probably PEK might be better as there is a water park and another amusement park, though I don't know if they will still be open in October. All the hotels have bars so you won't have a problem getting a drink and there are some nice restaurants down by the Marina. PEK isn't really my area but there are members here who can give you good information on some of the hotels..
hi dan,
were goin to tunisia 23rd sept, our first time going as we both love egypt, but thought wed give tunisia a turn, were stayin at the marhaba hotel in sousse, it looks good in the pics and reviews r good for both families and couples, i hope like us you will enjoy yourself.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.