Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
It's a while since I have been, and I guess it would depend on the make up of your party ie are you an adult only group or a family, what age group etc But we liked the St julians area there are a lot of nice hotels spread all round the coast there, so if you want a bit of luxury you could look at the westin, there is a raddison, a hilton, a meriden, you can easily get buses into valleta from there but escape back to the hotel if it becomes too busy. That said October should not be mega busy anyway.

Doe :sun2
well give us a clue as to what you like and expect and im sure we can come up with some answers, if you look about 6 post above this you will find the where to eat recomendations and the where to go what to see recomendations

wizard
Ah we will be a mixed bunch, 4 aged 25-28, two kids and a mom and dad. We would want an active place. not sure what is available over there yet. We like snorkelling, eating out and water parks.

Thanks for the replies

I shall have a read.

Dan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.