Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Pernera waterpark had some really bad press last year and the year before on here....if you use the search facility I'm sure you'd find the thread :tup It also hasn't had great reviews elsewhere and there's talk that the hotel right next to it is being demolished which would affect the waterpark behind.

Open everyday 10am to 6pm
Under 2's free
2-10 10 EU
Adults 17 EU

I's still consider Waterworld in Ayia Napa as there's a good selection for very small children as well as all the big rides
The hotel in question is the Paschalia, which was going to be made into flats/villas or something but I think that plan has been knocked on the head !

Steve
I remember reading that a while ago but wasn't sure if it might have improved!! Forgot I was on my sisters computer when asking this question so didn't get reminder that there had been replies so thanks! Wonder if anyone has been to aquarium as dont think it has been mentioned previously and cant find any info on any other threads or Cyprus tourist board for prices and opening times! Dont want to get there and it be closed! :yikes
Thanks so much Steve :tup , I have sent them an email for prices and opening times during our stay.
Lindsay
Well email returned as address not found! All I get is 4 photos on the link from you Marion not sure if that was it or if there was some information missing! Looks like I might have to just find out when I get there. I have traced some old links on the holiday truths forum but no one mentions prices just that it is dear!!
That's all I got too... sorry, couldn't find a sarcastic smilie!

A post on another forum suggests €11 for adults and €7 for kids.

Marion
Oooh thank you Marion at least I have an idea of prices! I think it is very strange how we can gain information on pretty much everything else in Cyprus but not too much on the Aquarium!! Is this a polite way of saying steer clear :think
Thanks for all your help and advice everyone!! It is very much appreciated
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.