Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
That would make some positive news for a change.
I see she also stayed at the Taj and checked out just days for the attack.
Yes I thought that also Fiona, if Goa was under such a threat surely the Royal Family would have made her fly straight back considering she only missed the Mumbai attack by a couple of days. :que
She must be the only Gap Year back packer that stays in the Taj with a couple of burly minders in tow, not quite the usual backpacker hostel. Alan
Elliebee wrote:
Yes I thought that also Fiona, if Goa was under such a threat surely the Royal Family would have made her fly straight back considering she only missed the Mumbai attack by a couple of days. :que

i would have thought that too ,
adele :)
No doubt as taxpayers we are paying for her jaunt! prehaps we were too busy bailing the banks out :offtop
Apparently the powers "that be" in Goa didn't know she was in Goa - so how did her burly minders get through customs with their weapons then :think because I can't even get out of the place with a lighter :D
Morning
I Wonder what she put on her visa for her parents
Pat :sun2
It was mentioned in the Herald newspaper when we were in Goa.
It says Princess Eugenie is staying at £13 per night beach huts at Palolem Beach but the cost for the 2 Scotland Yard Detectives for protection is £10,000 :really :rofl
I read in the papers when we were there that all she did was sit by the pool at the Taj all day ..well when we went to the Taj I got lots of video of the hotel and by the pool also wonder is she on any of my tape :rofl she could be you never know I will keep you posted ....colleen
:rofl Well we are much richer than she is :rofl polly50 and hubby and irishman and I stayed at £25 a night place when we went to the south :cheers :sun2
Apparently the powers "that be" in Goa didn't know she was in Goa - so how did her burly minders get through customs with their weapons then because I can't even get out of the place with a lighter

:rofl :rofl how true!!! I'm with you on that one!!
Chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.