Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
If you contact owners direct you may find they will be flexible if you ask. If you look through the villas on http://www.rentals.puertopollensa.com you will find some who advertise a 'flexible' changeover day. Others are likely to be flexible out of season.

It also may worth seeing if any of the larger tour operators e.g. Thomsons will do 10 days. I know that they are for hotel based holidays.
I was over Pollenca the other day and was suprised how tatty it had got , didnt impress me in the slightest far better areas on the island ..

Look to the East . Cala Millor , Porto Cristo region has it all best beaches . attractions etc etc
Stayed in a villa just outside Puerto Pollenca a few years ago. Can't remember what it was called BUT a word of warning. They told us it was just half a mile away from the town. The first day we were there we had to go and buy some water, as we only had half a bottle. It was nearer to five miles, and we were all extremly dehydrated. Just be careful about the distances you're given!

That said, the villa was lovely. The second day we were there we had the privilidge of watching the donkey in the next field giving birth at 11pm! The only complaint was the three absolutely huge spiders that lived in the pool that we couldn't get rid of. I loved Mallorca, have also been to the Moulins (?), but got to say I do prefer Turkey.

Oh yeah, is the Ben & Jerry's shop still in Puerto Pollenca?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.