America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Thank you Yeltzman and Blakey..Paid the rest of my deposit today...Florida here i come!!Sorry Tenerife but things are good and i have to get my son to Disneyland before he gets to be a stroppy teenager!!Thanks for advice..SSx :D
We have stayed there for the past 4 years and are going back again this year, there are only 2 of us so we are ok for the rooms space, with kids it will be different but the hotel is fine, very basic but fine, if you like luxury then you might be dissapointed. We have allways found it clean the location is fab and if you don't drive there the shuttles for the parks come to this hotel. A villa is great but you have to drive and clean it yourself!
If anyone would like to post a review, please do so HERE.

Thanks.

Pippy :D
Do not stay at this place if you want a good holiday. They wake you up 8AM with maintainance staff cutting the grass or shouting on the radio. They allow out door parties to 3am in the morning. There is no double glazing on front the on the metal windows. The food is cold and they will only exchange $300 at $100 / per. BTW this is a Virgin Hotel
Too late now...We are off on Sat (3rd June) :shock: But i am not worried after that last post as we go bed fairly late and get up early :glynis We shall make the best of it and i know i will be happy just to be there as i have never been to usa before..Will let yall know what quality inn inter was like when i get back..3 days to go :D
Sorry Guys,One more thing...Do they have hairdryers in the rooms?
Yes they do. They are fixed to the wall and you have to hold the button in constantly.
Thanks Silverka for that reply.My hairdryer is huge and i nearly bought a tavel one but dont need to now!Cant wait! :yipee
we have book for this hotel for june 2008,
Has anyone used this hotel and got any tips????
Merged with existing topic which may have some information. You can also read our reviews by clicking on Hotel Reviews at the top of the page.

luci :wave
Hi

I agree that villas maybe very good, but have to say they do work out a lot more expensive, for example I have paid £486 each to stay on I/Drive in October next year we are staying in the best western movieland. When I priced villas the flight alone was what I paid for my holiday, with the theme park tickets and the villa fees it gets very expensive when you are on a budget!

Also on I/Drive there are lots of restaurants and attractions on your door step where villas are out of the way.

We have managed on I/Drive 4x up to now and are back again next year and afterall you only sleep there, well we did we made the most of the theme parks and pool each day and not forgetting the shops, shops, and more shops!!

Have fun and dont waste too much on accomodation. By the way the Quality Inn that you are thinking of booking in is in the best place on I/Drive although I dont know much about it, its by Wet and Wild water park.

Liz.
you got no worries with this motel. stayed there 3 years ago and had no problems. great location within walking distance of everything at night if you cant be bothered with driving also has a nice bar near reception where you can have a quiet drink and listen to the live singers. also nextdoor to the worlds largest mcdonalds which is handy for a quickie breakfast in the morning and its also sounds good when you tell people you've been in the worlds biggest mcdonalds (im sad i know). one place i advise you visit is gatorland, its cheap to get in and in the voucher booklets you get all over the place you usually find a 2 for 1 entry to gatorland its a great few hours out and you get to feed the alligators hotdogs. they are awesome creatures, true killing machines lol. have a nice time and stop worrying about the quality inn, im going back in october doing a week in orlando, 4 nights in key largo and 4 nights in miami.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.