Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Sun beds on beach are 6 lev for the entire day. You will not have any problems leaving your towels on them.
As for numbers, there are thousands of them but the ones next to the water do go very quickly.

8) Toonman
Thanks for reply Toonman. How early do you think i would need to get on the beach by to get a decent spot on the front? We are staying at the Victoria palace appts, which i believe is at the end of the resort. Would it be quieter there do you think?

Also another silly question- are buckets and spades cheaply and easily available in sunny beach and will we be able to find space to use them?

Thanks, Tunise.
You should be fine along by the Victoria Palace as it is a quieter part of the beach. All the buckets etc., are readily available and as for times, I do not think you will have to worry unless its early afternoon. Most of the " younger " set will only be rising after mid-day.
The real heart of the beach is beside the Chaika Beach, Happy Duck/Tropicana bar aprrox 10-15 walk.
Personally you are in the better place.

8) Toonman
Thanks, Advice really useful. :D so looking forward to going!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.