Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Let's hope Atlantic come up trumps for you, Jim!
I hope so Mark, I will let you know..sun has just come out, first time since yesterday, but very cool for Cy
I'll swap your island for my island!! Come over here - you really will experience weather as you've never known it before, rain, sleet, fog, cloud, wind, dark mornings and nights. No wonder people rush back to Cyprus at the first opportunity - only thing that keeps me going through the winter months in England.
I did for fifty four years!!!
We were in Cyprus 6 May 2007 Jim and you are right when it rains it rains 3 full days of our 7 night break.
It's a lovely sunny day here in West Yorkshire Jim.

32 degrees and getting warmer. The only problem is, it's Fahrenheit.
:cry: :cry:
28degs here centigrade clear blue sky.Come to sunny Qatar.
No thanks get more than enough of that sort of weather in Cy, but I am glad you are happy with it!! slip slap!!!
Not really Jim cold for us jacket on this am.
hows the weather looking now - due to fly out to pathos (limmasol) next wed :?:
Paphos please never Pathos ;0)

It is mixed at the moment, the last few weeks have seen some very welcome rain heavy at times, but 7am today it is partially cloudy and looking good, High expected to be in the high 60's...go see my webacam!!sorry webcam's..have a good stay.
Good Lord, look at those clouds. Nearly as bad as looking out my window here in the UK.

I bet it's a bit warmer there though, eh Jim?
Mr ''M''

Yes it is obviously warmer than the UK by a running mile, but it is colder at nights here now, and you would need warm clothes and even some heating on..but the rain we have had is very much needed here, but we need a whole lot more for next year, the dam's are very low and we are expecting more problems next summer..

in case I forget have a great Christmas Mark..
People often forget how cold Cyprus can get but you out of towners dont benefit from the warm radiation of the concrete metropolis. Web cams are great Jim was looking to see if the harbour pictures were up as they would be helpful to visitors.
The harbour pictures are posted, and I can tell you that the construction work in at least a year off being finished, we have been told it is not a pedestrian only area but a new one way system, I have not seen those plans as yet we are waiting for members to post them, that should be interesting, any way to let you know the weather has been very nice here in fact day temps are in the low 70's, yes it is cool at nights now but I would say at least 10 deg higher than the UK at night, change expected today though..

Happy New Year all..

link to pic's http://www.cyprusliving.org/phpbb/nfphpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6133
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.